It is nearly ten years after Voyager's return from the Delta Quadrant, and the Federation is in a crisis. The Federation's main suppliers of dilithium crystals are disappearing. Space and time have folded around several planets, effectively isolating them from any contact with outside worlds.
- Directed ByTim Russ
- StarsRico E. Anderson, Tim Russ, Bruce A. Young
- GenreAction, Adventure, Science Fiction
An apocalyptic story set in the furthest reaches of our planet, in a stark desert landscape where humanity is broken, and most everyone is crazed fighting for the necessities of life. Within this world exist two rebels on the run who just might be able to restore order.
- Directed ByGeorge Miller
- StarsCharlize Theron, Tom Hardy, Zoë Kravitz
- GenreAction, Adventure, Thriller
The year is 2029. John Connor, leader of the resistance continues the war against the machines. At the Los Angeles offensive, John's fears of the unknown future begin to emerge when TECOM spies reveal a new plot by SkyNet that will attack him from both fronts; past and future, and will ultimately change warfare forever.
- Directed ByAlan Taylor
- StarsArnold Schwarzenegger, J.K. Simmons, Jai Courtney
- GenreAction, Adventure, Science Fiction, Thriller
A continuation of the saga created by George Lucas, set thirty years after Star Wars: Episode VI – Return of the Jedi.
- Directed ByJ.J. Abrams
- StarsAdam Driver, Andy Serkis, Mark Hamill
- GenreAction, Adventure, Fantasy, Science Fiction
Caleb, a 24 year old coder at the world's largest internet company, wins a competition to spend a week at a private mountain retreat belonging to Nathan, the reclusive CEO of the company. But when Caleb arrives at the remote location he finds that he will have to participate in a strange and fascinating experiment in which he must interact with the world's first true artificial intelligence, housed in the body of a beautiful robot girl.
- Directed ByAlex Garland
- StarsAlicia Vikander, Domhnall Gleeson, Oscar Isaac
- GenreDrama, Science Fiction